Level of play:
I want to stress that this will be mainly a BEGINNER to LOW level of CO-ED play with a few exceptions (ahem, Julian). I have played hockey with most of you at some point but if you're going to bring other people read below:
- if you feel you are NHL-ready or NHL-caliber, do not show up please.
- if you plan on skating from one end to the other most plays and view all skaters simply as pylons, do not show up please.
- if you can skate backwards faster and better than most people skating forward it's probably a sign you are way more advanced than everyone - please do not show up.
- if you have anger problems, take LONG LONG shifts, don't like to pass or play defence, please do not come.
The level of play I am looking for is good enough for beginners to not feel intimidated and can learn every week while more advance players are willing to share the puck.
***I will politely ask you to leave or not welcome you back if you are too advanced for this level, even if they are friends of yours.***
There are many pickup games out there that are intermediate and advanced so go play there please!
It is a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basis, however....
- If you sign up for a week and need to cancel, PLEASE DO SO at least 24 hours in advance. If you sign up and cancel last minute more than a few times, we (as in YOU and I) will have to have a talk.
Location: York Canlan Ice Sports (Right beside York U. campus)
989 Murray Ross Parkway,
North York ON
View Larger Map